Chocolate Cake Donuts
- 1-1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- egg replacer equivalent to 2 eggs
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons non-dairy margarine, melted
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 2 tablespoons HOT water
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. In a separate bowl mix non-dairy milk with melted margarine. Add the sugar, along with the prepared egg replacer and vanilla, and mix wet ingredients thoroughly. Add this to the dry mixture and mix until smooth and soft.
- Spray your donut pan lightly with cooking oil. Fill the batter 2/3 full. Bake 8 minutes. Cool. Carefully remove from the pan, and repeat with the rest of the batter. Frost or glaze.